Spring is the best time to come to Paris! Romantic cherry blossoms all around, fields of tulips, picnicking in the parks, everything you have seen in the movies about it, becomes reality! I hope these photographs will inspire you to pack a bag and head there right away! If you would like to learn more about Paris, check out this guidebook from Lonely Planet!
1. Cherry blossoms are everywhere!
2. Including the Eiffel Tower!
3. It is the best time for a picnic in the park!
4. Magnolias are in full bloom
5. Tulips too!
6. Nature all around you is waking up
…and the city as well!
7. Sacre Coeur in Montmartre is surrounded with apple blossoms
8. Versailles turns on the musical fountains for the first time in season, and the alleys become lush green
9. The most popular places like the Louvre are not as crowded as they get in the summer and you can save some time waiting in the lines!
10. Even the evenings are warm enough to stay outdoors for long an enjoy stunning city lights
Enjoyed reading this post and want to know all the tips and tricks about Paris? Head here for more practical information on how to plan a trip on your own! Curious about off the beaten path sightseeing routes in Paris? Check out my most beautiful metro station guide for Paris!